Ever since Brian Wilson and Zito shut down their twitter accounts (thanks to some assholes) the Giants presence on Twitter has taken a noticeable nosedive.
But with Pablo Sandoval jumping on the Twitter bandwagon, I figure I would pick apart what was left of the San Francisco Giants’ twitter accounts. Here are some “highlights” (lowlights).
• Thomas Neal on his @TdaddyNeal definitley is the one tweeting the most, and as far as I can tell has the “most to say” if you consider this….
@TdaddyNeal Thomas Neal “Watching the Steelers Vs Ravens play make me feel like I made the right choice picking baseball No way in hell would I let Ray Lewis Hit me”
something to say.
@soncaballos ehire adrianza “33 dias para Spring Training”
Ya….. he’s been tweeting that for at least 64 days now. wow, buy an XBOX dude.
• If you want a big mouth full of POSITIVE VIBES!!!!! Then take a gander at Jeremy Affeldt’s Twitter account, or even his blog?.?.. Although it is my immediate nature to ridicule someone for using a twitter account for good and not for what it was meant for, I will refrain, because I like Affeldt and in this day and age it kinda takes some kinda balls to be mister religious man. (oh but please Jeremy, can we refrain from this question!!!) Here is one of his (not his) better posts.
@JeremyAffeldt Jeremy Affeldt ““Many of life’s failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas Edison”
Meh… not terrible, but pretty boring drivel.
• Darren Ford is still in his Twitter diapers, as this is his only post.
@DarRunFord Darren Ford “Thanks for the love bout to learn how to tweet….lol”
• On the other end of the talking spectrum is fan favorite Pablo Sandoval who has blown about 64 tweets or about one tweet every 45 minutes during his first two days on twitter. Hopefully Pablo can come up with something better than…..
@pandoval48 Pablo Sandoval “Well my friends is time to run…cardio time twitt off for few minutes”
……. you do that Pablo.. you do that.
• The most instersting Twitter account and blog belongs to former Giants Minor Leaguer Garrett Broshuis who brings pretty funny and random tweets like:
@broshuis Garrett Broshuis “Sad gym tale: Old Cuban lady with whom I often prac spanish, hadn’t seen in months, no longer remembers me.”
And writes some seriously interesting blogs at his blog called, Minor League Life that everyone should check out.
If anyone else wants to peek at all of the Giants who tweet you can see the full list here. Giants Tweeters